If you attended our training “Top 10 Excel Analytic Tests to Minimize Fraud and Process Risks” and are interested in the Excel files, and replay of the video. Please consider making this nominal purchase. The digital assets will be shared in the following formats.
- Data Files (xlsx format)
- Video Replay (Playback URL will be provided)
Training Details: Data analytics does not need to be difficult or time consuming to start and in this course, we will focus on the key testing tools available within Microsoft Excel to be an effective data analytic auditor. Using case studies and sample data, basic to intermediate Excel techniques will be discussed for completing 10 analytic tests to benefit any audit program. From stratification to fuzzy joining of tables, the top techniques that help minimize fraud and process risks will be explored.
- Based on past experience, learn why we selected our top 10 analytic tests
- Use a case study set of examples in payables and general ledger to see how audit steps can be automated into analytics using Excel
- Use Excel as audit software, able to mimic practically all data analytic commands found in more advanced tools
- Apply analytics across the entire life cycle from risk assessment, to planning, fieldwork, and reporting