If you attended our training “How to measure Date Intervals with Python” and are interested in the presentation slides, source code, and replay of the video. Please consider making this nominal purchase. The digital assets will be shared in the following formats.
- Presentation Slides (PDF format)
- Python Code (Jupyter Notebook and .py file)
- Sample data (CSV format)
- Video Replay (Playback URL will be provided)
Training Details: Have you ever wanted to learn Python and use it during audits? If yes, then this training is for you. Python is actually one of the easiest programming languages to learn. The syntax reads like English, and Python makes extensive use of whitespace. It is for these reasons that Python readability is easier than other languages for new coders.
In this training, we will use Python to audit a simulated mobile smartphone trade in program. We’ll evaluate the timeliness of the device returns, and also the salvage value.
- How to quickly install Python
- Review Python Code
- How to start and stop Jupyter Notebooks
- Run Python Code from Jupyter Notebooks